Wednesday 6 May 2009

WooHoo I'm Back!!

Well I am back, quite a few months later!!! I got waylaid by Christmas and then as soon as the holiday season was over I found out I was pregnant with my 3rd child. So for quite a while I was too tired or sick to blog and I didn't even list anything in my shops! Well now I must be in the blooming stage as I have my energy back and no longer feel like I have a permanent hangover. Oh yeah, and I have a new obsession as you will see from my shops. It's vintage buttons. They are so yummy so I am sharing them with everyone. I thought I would post some photos so that you can see a before and after shot! There is a lot of work getting these buttons looking this good. Here is a tray full of buttons that I bought at a local car boot sale this weekend.

And now for a few after shots


Aren't they simple delicious? And don't you just love my vintage tray :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Hope you are feeling better?

    Lovely buttons!!

    ReplyDelete