Thursday 28 May 2009

My Newish Project

This is not the most flattering photo in the world but I thought I would give you all a sneak peak at my newish project.


I am 25 weeks!!! How large am I? I still have 15 weeks of growing. I wonder if it's all the chocolate and very naughty coca cola I have been consuming. Must control urges.

It being half term I have to amuse the other 2 children in my life and today in our local town there is an "Art Buffet" mmmmm food I initially thought, how wrong I could be. The art buffet is some huge tables stuffed full of paper, card, paints, glue, glitter, crayons, pastels, fabric, everything and anything and the kids get to create whatever the wonderful imaginations can come up with. And best of all....it's free!! So if ever you are around Sherborne, Dorset during the school holidays look out for it, they love it.

2 comments:

  1. I only ever drank coca cola when I was pregnant!! It was the only thing I could keep down lol!!

    ReplyDelete