Friday 22 May 2009

TrashyPrincess's Surprise Swap

There is this lovely lady called TrashyPrincess over on Folksy who decided it would be a fun thing to do a surprise swap of supplies with some of the other friendly folk on Folksy.

Naturally I joined in as I love a good surprise....I mean who doesn't???

Mine arrived a couple of days ago but due to a rather hectic 5th birthday party I have been unable to blog about it.

I received mine from Jane over at Hooked Yarn and what a lovely surprise it was too. There were fabric samples, a zip, some buttons, a beautiful old postcard, some fabulous crocheted flowers, a funky handmade bag, some lace, a white tea bag and some yummy chocolate which didn't last more than 2 seconds but was very very delicious.

As you can see from the photos it really was a wonderful surprise.


So here is a big thank you to HookedYarn for my wonderful surprise and to TrashyPrincess for organising this. I'll definitely join in again if you do it, it's been an absolute blast.

If you would like to a nice blog then go no further than http://trashyprincess.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you got a good haul there lol. I loved it. My parcel was also the cause of great excitement. lol

    ReplyDelete