Saturday 30 May 2009

A Big Welcome To Our Newest Family Member

Please meet Abbey Pelton the newest member of our family. She has joined us all the way from Long Island, NY!!!


She has come to us courtesy of the Temporal Millionaire or better still The Travel Kitty Project. Hop over to her Etsy shop to see some more Travel Kitties or go and have a look at her Travel Kitty Blog where she plots on a map all her kitties exploits around the world. Lots of adoptive families have posted in photos of their kitties in interesting places and on their holidays.

I bought Quincy Klugman back in November for my sister as a birthday present and loved the idea and the kitties so much I had to go back (regularly) to see what other kitties she had, and then Abbey came up and I just fell in love with her blueness and had to have her join my family.

This is Quincy Klugman

1 comment: